Thursday, July 8, 2010

Patience of a Mom already - West University TX Maternity Photographer

Last night I swam down to West U to meet with a Sexy Mama to do her maternity shoot. We needed to do it quickly, as she is due today! I know, can you imagine? She still had enough energy to move, let alone look cute for me. But she did fantastic and look at this super cute photos. Hopefully baby L will be arriving soon.
She was so patient with me, trying all kinds of new sexy mama things! I had so much fun! And I think she will be pleased. But the great part is, the first time mom has nothing to worry about when it comes to patience. She has plenty!
I had a great time and can't wait to come back and meet Mr. L.
Is this your first baby? Yes
When is your baby due? Today! Thursday, July 8th, 2010
Boy or girl? Boy!
What is the best thing for you about being pregnant? Feeling the baby move
What do you find most challenging? Not complaining about being tired or being in pain
What were your weirdest cravings? Red beans and Rice - weird because I HATE beans
What do you imagine for the first weeks of being a mom? Horrifying because I know nothing about babies but excited because he's my own little creation
What are you most looking forward to? Holding him for the first time and his first smile
What is one wish you have for your baby? To be a good baby and grow up to be a good man.

18 comments:

  1. That's fabulous!! As a mommy twice over, I can definitely appreciate looking sexy when I feel like anything but :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shots! Mom looks very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Love the red shoes since after all, moms ARE sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my hot wife! and my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eww that's my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cute for a pregnant lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICEEEE!!! great pics and beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic photography. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic photos - love to see you pregnant but can't wait to see that baby boy! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think you'll make the Playboy centerfold!

    ReplyDelete