Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grandkids Galore! - Woodlands TX Family/Tween Photographer

Yesterday morning, I had the pleasure of meeting an extended family for a fantastic occasion. A lot of families get together for reunions, but rarely invite a photographer along to capture a large family photo. These are usually the photographs that you will cherish for a long time, because it takes so much effort to get all of you together at one instance in time, especially now a days.

I posted the large family photo up for the sneak peak of this session, but we also took photos of each individual family, individual couple and child, as well as grandma J and all of her grandkids (see below). I had a blast, even though it was really hot! Wish I had a videocamera, you guys were hilarious! Thank goodness for those misters!

Hope you guys enjoy the sneak peak, the rest will be up soon!

Who belongs to whom and ages?

E and J(grandma and daughter), M (son) and F his wife, and their 2 kids - T -15 and K 10 (grandkids), E (daughter) and Brandon, her husband and their 3 kids - C 4, C 2 and C 9 months (grand kids).

What is your favorite thing about the kids? my children....pride of who they have become. My son owns a successful business and a great husband and dad, My daughter is an extremely accomplished, too much to list and a wonderful mother, and wife. Emma her sensitivity.. Both daughter and son in laws...I love who they are and their ability to relate to my son and daughter.

GRANDKIDS - T mature, has become a great person to be with, K- smart, many talents, and loves her gramma, Car, - my daughters 1st born, so there is a special bond, he is lively and brill iant, Cl - I love to watch her love on her brothers. she is a princess and lets everyone know it. she reminds me of my sister who died in 91, so she warms my heart. C the baby...I have to hold back tears, he is the sweetest, calmest baby, he will just sit on your lap and watch the world go by...I think is will be the affectionate one.

If you could have one wish for the kids? Know Christ and live a life that all know they are a child of God

What is the best thing about seeing each of them grow up? WWho they are becoming...but I find it sad as they get older..

What do you think each of these kids will be when they grow up?Tyler says he want to go into the marines and college. K wants to be a Dr. E - she is still feeling her way around..but has leaned toward being a teacher, she has a gift with children. The 3 little ones..it is hard to say...

When all of us get together, you can describe it as... Why? Pure Joy....I love having everyone together. I did not have a crowd growing up and think seeing everyone together, hearing their voices playing is something I love.


1 comment: