Friday, July 9, 2010

Triple the Blessings - Woodlands TX Multiples Photographer

About two months ago, a sweet momma called me for her maternity shoot, and I was so excited, because she was expecting triplets. But the day before her shoot, her water broke and the three little ones arrived early.
So I have been keeping up with this sweet new little family and just recently they all made it home, after almost a month in the NICU! You guys are troopers!
And man are they blessed! With triple the blessings, brings triple the diapers, bottles, sleepless nights, etc. But it also brings three times the sweet grunty noises, cute little toes, funny stories and cuddly babies to hold. So I was beside myself excited when I got to shoot these little ones today! They did so well, especially when we ventured outside in the warmth. Enjoy the sneaky you guys and I hope they slept well after all of the excitement.
And all of you moms out there. Leave some positive vibes below for this momma! Come on, she is handling 3 babies like a pro! You guys should have seen her. Fabulous. I can barely manage my one child. You inspire me. :)
Ah, the little piggies!
Miss H, Mr. L and Miss O - too sweet and quiet for a second

4 comments:

  1. Precious babies! Congrats to the new parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally oh so cute!!! Kara, you had better post more photos of these piggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I have triplets as well and I always hated that I didn't have newborn pics of mine taken. :)

    ReplyDelete