Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christening Coming Soon! - Woodlands TX Baby Photographer

This afternoon, I met the sweetest little boy. Oh, I could have kept him. I met them at the car and his mama just handed him right to me. And he was happy as a clam just to hang out with me the rest of the session, when he wasn't checking out the studio.
He was at the studio today to start his Tippy Toes plan. And perfect timing, as he is being Christened in two weeks, so this dapper little guy needed his portrait taken in this super fantsy outfit. I don't think anyone has ever been this dressed up in my studio, so he wins the award. He looked so nice. He will be a stunner at his Christening. We even too a few photos with his big sister, whom I learned is a connoisseur of Ramen noodles. Yummy, I'm going to try her special recipe this week. Thanks Miss G. Enjoy the sneak peak.

How old is your child? almost 8 months old
What is your favorite things that he does? When he laughs he has a chuckle.
What is the thing that you find most challenging? That he still gets up every 3 hrs and doesn't nap much in the day!
What is he really into right now? Everything, but he loves his sister!
What is something that you just love to do with him? Kiss his neck.
What is your favorite thing that he does, body part or noise that he makes? (I love this question!) He makes faces with his tongue.

3 comments: