Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Designer Diapers - Woodlands, TX Child Photographer


I saw a small boy wearing the new designer diapers this weekend at a 4th of July parade, although he had the denim ones on. Now all be it super cute, I'm not sure how I feel about these.

Now, don't get me wrong, if I had all the money in the world, Caden would probably have all 11 styles, but since we don't, he doesn't.

So I wanted to throw it out there. How do you mommies feel about the new luxury diapers? Cool and fun or out of control?

http://www.luxist.com/2010/06/30/cynthia-rowley-works-with-pampers-on-designer-diapers/

Might be a good idea for photoshoots, as I don't like the idea of diapers showing and I'm always trying to cover them up. But white is always easier to hide than plaid. :)

1 comment:

  1. I use/used cloth for both my babies and I loved the colors of those, but something about the denim and plaid sposies just looks odd to me. Maybe I'm not used to them yet!

    ReplyDelete