Tuesday, July 13, 2010

iPhone Crazy - Woodlands TX Child Photographer

I know that a lot of my families carry iPhones or iPod touches. So I thought I would pass on this information that I read on one of my clients Facebook posts. It was super helpful and thought some of you might enjoy it.

There are several links below that all of your iPhone lovers will enjoy. Caden, at 18 months just loves my iPhone, mostly the Baby Piano app, Matching Zoo app, Vehicles apps and I Hear Eww app. They can keep him entertained for about 10-15 minutes which is a lot for an 18 month old with attention issues. :)
So I thought I would pass on some more helpful lists of apps for all of us moms.

Top 50 apps for moms
Top 10 apps for kids - at the top of this page are all kinds of other catagories

Also, if you didn't know, my studio sells beautiful iPhone and iPod cases with your photos on them. They are on sale! If you are interested, give me a call!

Enjoy downloading those apps!
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment