Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Triple the Blessings Part II - Woodlands TX Multiples Photographer

So I had a request to post some more of the triplets! I guess they are becoming famous on the blog. So, as I was going through their session to edit their proofs for their mamma, I found a few that I couldn't help but post. Figured all of you might enjoy the cuteness, as much as I did.
Let the journey begin! Three blessings = a whole new adventure in family.
Gosh I miss those tiny moments of stillness, where I used to just watch them sleep. Those little noises. I really should have recorded those.

Sisters... My hope is that they stay this close forever.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these little guys!!! I'm in the middle of labor and just had a really bad contraction but had enough strength to look these guys up. Totally put a smile on my face!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete