Sunday, June 6, 2010

A little fishy in Channelview - Woodlands TX Newborn Photographer

I absolutely love my job! When I get to meet parents during a maternity session, get to know them. Then continue on during a newborn session with their new family. Seeing them grow as parents. Learning all kinds of new things. Life can not be better!

You might recognize some of the features of this new little guy. He is a new addition to beautiful little family that I shot their maternity session lately. His mommy was also chosen as one of our Kute Photos of the month. During his first photo shoot, he did swimmingly! I was quite surprised that all of my tiny baskets were not going to work for this big boy! But we found some great things that did work just perfect. Mr. M showed me his fishy face, his big beautiful eyes and eventually fell asleep when I got boring. He is beautiful you guys. Enjoy the sneak peak.







No comments:

Post a Comment