Monday, June 7, 2010

Infectious Smiles Ahead - Woodlands TX Baby Photographer

I photograph a lot of kids. Some good, some not so good. But every once and a while I get to photograph friends. And that is a special type of session. These cuties are like family. I see them everyday, where Caden goes to daycare. Having that personal connection/relationship with the kids does help, as I knew what they would and would not do already. The best thing was, I knew how super cute they could be, which is always the question at hand. And I got to get to know their mom a little better, whom I usually never see, unfortunately.
Here are a few of my favorites, but there are many more. Enjoy the sneak peak and the interview.
How old are your kids? 3 and 3 months
What is the best thing about your child or each of your children? B-his personality he's so vibrant, C - her smile, she's a very happy baby
What do you find most challenging? finding the time or the energy!
Does your child have a favorite stuffed animal? What is it's name? B-his stuffed mouse, George
When do you absolutely just love, love, love your child the most? Quiet moments, silly, etc. B-when he snuggles with me at night right before bedtime. C-when she's crying and I look at her and smile to her and she changes her mood and gives me the biggest smile ever.
What is your child really into right now? B-trains, cars, puzzles; C-just eating...ha ha ha
Is there a game or something you do with them? And what do you do to get them to laugh? B-I tell him that I am going to tickle him and he usually laughs


If you had to determine a career today for them today, what do you think your child will be? B-a doctor, he loves helping people; C-don't know yet
When your child grows up and is a teenager that won't listen to you, what is one piece of advise you will give them? Always be happy, no amount of money will make you happy, you find it in the people in your life that love you. You will make mistakes and you will learn from them and move on.

10 comments:

  1. Kara, I love them!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics...I am so glad you caught all the smiles, these are great!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Stephen have such beautiful children, thanks for sharing the pictures with me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are AWESOME Jamie!

    -Christina Herndon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, these pictures are great! we cant wait to meet our new neice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey the pics are just gorgeous!that is one happy baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. J
    my Nephew and Neice are so beautiful its hard to belive that they belong to Stephan!!
    We Love ya'll
    The Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Beautiful children! The pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG !! They are a mini Stephan & Jamie..
    Great Pics !! Thank You for Sharing !!!!
    Geez Cailee is almost 4 months already.
    Where does time go?
    Braeden & Cailee very cute children !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie,

    The pictures are adorable!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! She really caught all their sweetness! And such beautiful smiles! I can't wait to see the rest!! It is so awesome to see the blanket Great-Grandma Bowman made for her and the little box Great-Aunt Bonnnie painted too!

    ReplyDelete