Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Heart Faces Teens - Woodlands TX Teen Photographer



I usually don't enter these, but I get them every week...

So I thought I would give it a try and join in on the fun! Teen and especially tweens are so much fun to photograph. They are so honest, no nonsense. You can't play the usual silly games, as you can with toddlers. You have to be "cool", whatever that is today.

So when I get the rare chance to photograph a teen, I jump at the chance. To determine my "coolness factor." :)

I wanted to enter this contest this week, for two reasons. One to challenge myself to get out there! And for two, because my orginal tween model is turning 15 today! So here is a shout out to Colette, who is no longer little. She will probably cringe when she sees this photo, but you have to enjoy the past! And I personally love this one! You were only young, sweet and innocent once! Thank you for being my original model.


You have grown up way too fast! Happy Birthday, Cole!
Kara

3 comments:

  1. Cute photo, love the light on the ears, and the sweet expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, she might not think it's very "cool" but there is a real sweetness about it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful; I LOVE this photo! :)

    ReplyDelete