Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Foxy Mama's out there?? - Woodlands Maternity Photographer

A couple of days ago, I wrote about wanting to expand my maternity portraits to include a new look. The Foxy mom! I knew you guys were out there and man I was right! I have heard from a few of you! I'm so excited. So here is what I have decided to do to get the rest of you to come out of your shells. The deal still stands. See below.

If you are adventurous and willing to try out this new, untested form of maternity portraits that no one in Houston is doing. Give me a call or email me. To be a model, you will need to be in your late 7th or 8th month of pregnancy and sign the model release. We will do this new form of portraiture (semi-nude, lingerie), as well as any other traditional maternity photos that you would like for your collection. The sessions are usually around 2 hours.

For your kindness, you will receive 1 free digital file from the session and 15% off any additional purchases from the session. We have all kinds of packages and gift items. If you book your newborn session during this maternity session. We will extend this 1 free digital image and 15% off to the newborn session as well.

The fantastic part? I'm throwing in this Foxy t-shirt for the next two mommas who call and sign up! Isn't it too cute? That is a $40 value. Stella Maternity is a fabulous store for soon to be moms. If you are really feeling foxy, check out the lingerie section. :) Can't wait to hear from all of you foxy moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment