Monday, June 28, 2010

I Heart Faces Pets - Woodlands TX Fur Baby Photographer




I had a lot of great comments about last weeks contest submission, and this week's topic touched me, so I felt like I needed to enter again this week. Even though my focus in on maternity and the very young, I was thinking the other day. When I was going through my 6 years of infertility, my fur babies WERE my babies. I had a 120 lb golden retriever (Paddy), who was my best friend through it all. She passed away almost 2 years ago and I still to this day can not bare to think about her. And 2 cats, who could care less. (All of you cat owners know what I'm talking about.) It hit me the other day, fur babies are just as special as real babies. Why not treat them this way?

The photo above is a special golden to me. PeeJay. She is getting up there in age and the wisdom is there in her eyes.

So as a client, or future client of mine. If you have a fur baby you would like portraits of. Please know that they are as welcome to be in the portraits with you at KP photo, as well as actual babies. I truly understand that bond.

So enjoy your fur babies this weeks!
Kara

2 comments: