Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gift items Galore - Woodlands TX Photographer

If you haven't been to the studio in awhile or have had the exciting pleasure of having your portrait taken by me lately, you might have miss some of our new gift items! I am very excited to show off these items, as they are super unique and really make your images stand out from the crowd.

Don't have room on your walls at home? Well, then carry them around on your iPhone or around your neck! Yes, we now sell iPhone cases, a whole line of jewelry and home accessories. Below are some photos to wet your appetite. To see the rest, you will have to come in to see the newly renovated studio and sales room. Plus, I would love to see you and catch up!

Jewelry
I now carry a whole line of waterproof jewelry. I must say, this line of jewelry is selling itself. Every time I wear my necklace out somewhere, I get comments on it. We have necklaces, bracelets, keychains, belt buckles, cuff links, etc. You name it, I probably sell it with your photo in it! We even sell holiday ornaments, which I will talk more about later on in the year, they are beautiful!





iPhone or iPod touch cases
These are not stickers to cover. These are hard shell cases that wrap your entire iPhone. They have saved my phone several times. Teens and husbands love these!





Home accessories
This is a line of products, I just love. In particular the nightlight. Very sweet. We have other items, but I will save those for later. :)

Another new product we are showcasing is a 5x10" print on mat board (hard surface) and displayed on a beautiful little easel. These are great for entry way tables or desks! They are selling like hot cakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment