Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh boy! - Woodlands TX Maternity Photographer

Yesterday on a beautiful sunny day, I met a lovely new family. They will be welcoming their first new addition in a few months and can't be more excited about it. So over the course of an hour or two, I got to know the parents and soon, I hope we will meet their new little boy.
Of course all of my mamas are beautiful, but few can deny this next this photo. Wow! Many pregnant and non-prenant woman are hating you right now. :)
Great meeting you guys and thanks again for a beautiful afternoon laying in the grass.



16 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous photos that will be treasured forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it. I cant wait to see the rest.. for sure a photo that will be treasured forever.. I love you honey you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are beautiful! I have to get mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG......THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, you look "HERMOSA", i love those pix :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pic's!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures of Nina.. I will spread the word.. You have talent Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos i'm sure mom and dad will treasure forever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures. It looks like you were made for the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! this is the 3rd comment I attempt to post... seems the other two are no where on here???? find out if there is a glitch! i hope you get your pict!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Pictures!!! You must be so excited. I'm very happy for both of you and can't wait to meet the baby when he gets here!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely mommy, daddy too

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow tia nina as adorable those pics are, u may just pop out that little boy any minute now

    ReplyDelete