Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inspired in so many ways - Woodlands TX Photographer

As a photographer, I am inspired by many things. Art, advertising, nature, children's innocence, the list could go on forever. But I had to admit, one of my favorite parts of being a photographer is looking around at other photographer's work. Not to copy, but to gain insight into how they see things differently like children, light, exposure. How they attack things like 1 year olds that don't sit still.

I had been blog stalking Michelle for over a year before I talked my hubby into doing family photos with her. And I can tell you that I am 100% glad that we did and he is too. We had a fabulous time (in the rain, and mud I might add). I learned a lot and oh my gosh! The photos! You be the judge. I knew she was fabulous, but seeing my own little family through her eyes was just breathtaking.

It makes it even more special because there are so very few photos with me in them, so wow! Michelle, if you read this. I can not thank you enough for the photos. They truly will be something my family will treasure for a long time to come. And you know that our little family will be back to see you soon.

As for the rest of you. If you would like to see Michelle's work and the rest of our family photos, click here. I hope it inspires you to do something awe inspiring today. Pinkle toes is an award winning studio in Austin, so if you are ever in need of really, really nice fine art portraits in that area, give her a ring. She is definitely what I aspire to be.

Thanks again Michelle.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are absolutely FANTASTIC of you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Lynette. You and FRank should be so proud! And I'm sure tired too. Aunt Margie and Uncle Pete

    ReplyDelete
  3. The twins are so cute. Kara you do a beautiful job with your photography.
    I hope hope these pictorials continue..... I really look forward to all the new pics.. Keep them coming Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete