Thursday, March 18, 2010

Double Trouble at 9 months - Woodlands TX Multiples photographer

I have been getting some requests for more photos of the twins! So without further ado....
The twins have grown so much! You last saw them at 3 months, but probably recognize them most from their newborn session. Hard to believe but they are a little over 9 months now. Crawling, standing and into everything. I told their mom we had to get some shots before they were walking or we would never get good photos of them together until they were 16 and maybe not even then. :)
So she graciously let me come over and have some fun with my chunky monkeys. And fun we had! Dressing up, chasing them down. Wow! I was pooped. Glad I only had one.
And you guys will have a hard time, as I can only get the proofs down to 85. Sorry. Here are some sneaks.



12 comments:

  1. Kara, you did such a beautiful job capturing their personalities! It seems that all of a sudden they're not babies anymore, they're now these two adorable "little people." I can hardly wait to see the rest of the proofs, I guess I'll get my wallet ready!
    Sincerely,
    Rae Anne Accetta (a very proud grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe the twins are already at 9 mos! The pictures are beautiful of them and I can't wait to see the rest!
    Carly Guenther (cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adley and Frankie are absolute gems! The pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Trina Oskvarek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! They are my little love bugs!!! Thanks Kara! Can't wait to see the rest! Love Adley & Frankie's Mommy & Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The twins are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see the rest. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh they are adorable! I love that I get to buy pink....finally:) Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!!

    Martha (Auntie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of them on the bench! They are absolutly adorable - beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Such gorgeous babies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are such cuties!! Looks like modeling could be in their foreseeable future! ;) Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing the rest of the pictures! Susan Chapple

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww..I love them can't wait to see the rest! My neighbors are so dang adorable. :)Amanda and Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Pictures! They are getting so big, I cant wait to see them in May! Cant wait for the rest of the pictures too! ~Kristy Davey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the pictures. I like how you give a sneak peak but I would love to see more of them.

    ReplyDelete