Monday, August 2, 2010

July Kute Photo of the Month - Child Photographer Houston TX

August is here, so that means it is time to choose the Kute Photo of July. It seems like it was only yesterday that this month was starting out, and now it is over. During this month I shot the M family twice. Once for this mama's maternity shoot and then for Mr. L's newborn session. I just knew that they were going to be my Kute Photo of the month, because they had so many fantastic photos! Who could choose? A great family, loving home and relaxed atmosphere that Mr. L is just going to love. So after looking through all of the photos from both sessions, I had to pick just one. Oh this is going to be hard. After spending many hours with Ms. M and Mr. L my clients do become family. Some shots take a little longer to "get" than others. And then some just fall into place.

I personally LOVE taking newborns outside. Houston heat and newborns mix in my opinion and this little guy was no different. He loved it. So I chose this shot for my Kute Photo of the month. His little smile, the beautiful foliage. Perfection. You guys enjoy the wall print of this image and the gift certificate! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment