Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Sweet Pea is 19 months - Woodlands Toddler Photographer

A few days ago, my son, Caden turned 19 months. Now if any of you have friends that are photographers, you might have heard of PCS or Photographers Child Syndrome. It is basically the idea that any photographer's child hates to be photographed. And yes, my son has it bad. The poor thing has had my camera in his face since he was born. I tried to limit his exposure to it, but I just can't help it. And I have to admit that I have been so busy with the studio that I have missed documenting his 17 and 18 month birthdays.

So you would think that he would have been OK with today's adventure. But...
I guess the closer we get to the age of 2, the harder it is going to be. But I did manage to get 2 good ones. This is my sweet pea at 19 months. We waited a long time for you, and I guess I can wait awhile longer for a good photo.


The only smile in the whole shoot. "A little bit of sunshine"


The view I see the most. I call this, "Off and Running".

No comments:

Post a Comment