Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fabulous Find - Houston TX Photographer

You guys know that I love props! I need a bigger house just to hold them all. So when I came across this on Etsy, I just had to order one for Caden. And when it came, I was not disappointed.

Caden loves his monkey ball. And I had the chance a few weekends ago to photograph him playing around with it.
If you would like a ball of your very own (which I would highly recommend, especially for high energy toddlers), go visit Handmadepretties. This shop has all kinds of great "Giant balls" as they call them. You can order them in dinosaur, farm, sports, cupcake, twin balls, etc. And the best part is, they are personalized! how fantastic is that. There is even a new one for school spirit.

So surf on down to Handmadepretties and tell her I sent you (I get a referral, which I will inturn pass on to you). You might even see some of Caden's photos there.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Did you see the ball that Zeke has from there? She does a great job and actually is from DM. I like the monkeys with your monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to check them out today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is why I went looking and found Handmade Pretties. I just love them and Caden does too!

    ReplyDelete