Sunday, August 22, 2010

All that She Could Be - Tomball Tx Newborn Photographer

In the wee hours of this morning, I had the pleasure of chatting with a lovely family. Miss B, had made her entry into this world just two short weeks ago and I took her newborn portraits at 6am this morning, with no coffee. She did great, she is definitely a morning girl. She was all that she could be, and so were all of us! Thanks for all of your help you guys.

This army family was fantastic and I have to say, one of the most fascinating families I have chatted with in a long time. I learned a lot from them. Between chats about Iraq, politics and of course Miss B, we did manage to get some fabulous portraits done of this sweet little girl. And her name does fit!

You guys enjoy the sneak peak and the shots of the tattoos will not disappoint.

Is this your first baby? Yes
Is motherhood going better or worse than you anticipated? Better
What is the best thing about being a new mom? The way Miss B melts my heart.
What do you find most challenging? Sleeping when Miss B sleeps.
When was the last time you slept longer than 2 hours? And be honest. Or can you remember? Last night because grandma is in town
What is your favorite thing about them? Her toes
Do you have any words of wisdom for other new mom’s to be out there? Try your hardest to sleep when your baby sleeps. Even if it is in the middle of the day.
What do you imagine your baby being when he or she grows up? A mommy
What are you most looking forward to teaching them or doing with them in the future? Her ABCs, 123s and Who Dat!!!
What is one wish you have for your baby in the future? That she marries someone like her daddy.

28 comments:

  1. Wow Amy and Adam...These pics of Bella are awesome! I love her! Can't wait to see all of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these pictures are great. I am in LOVE with the last one here. It's my fav, though they all are great! Can't wait to see her again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. You guys have an angel! Emma looks gorgeous! Cant wait to see the rest of the pics! Congrats guys. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Bright Eyes , she is so prissy. I love
    the first picture. You captured her with
    personality plus.
    d. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby. You guys are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just like the pics so much, i have such a beautiful grand daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are worth the hiccups we faced. Bella is such a beauty - just like her mommie. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures - but it will make it so hard to choose. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am blown away by the pic's, trying to wipe the tears as I type. We are so blessed with a healthy and beautiful "Bella"! I totally agree with your Mom Amy..."Just like her Mommie" and will be hard to choose fave's! Fantastic photographer and awesome subject!
    Miss and love you so much! See you in "Who Dat! Country", Grandma xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. From Nannie T
    WOW!!Bella is beautiful. The 2nd picture has to be my favorite. There is no better love than that of a Father and Daughter. We love all three of you and wish the best for you all.

    Nannie T

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Awesome photographer- great job. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, can't wait to meet her!
    Congratulations!

    From, Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the first picture of Baby Bella, with her eyes open, they are so pretty.

    Love, Taitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious! It is so hard to choose a favorite from just these. I can't imagine choosing a favorite out of all of them! Well I guess every one of them can be your favorite! The photographer did a GREAT job. You can't really get a bad photo of Miss B!

    *Trip*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of the pictures--Miss Bella is a little doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is such a Doll!!:)

    I LOVE the Bear Hat!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy every moment you can!! They grow so fast!!:) Such is so Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SFC Flores

    Congrats, she looks like a COWBOYS FAN.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These Pics are really good! I cant wait to see the what other outfits you put on Bella!! Did you go Army in any of them?lol Just kidding!! She looks like a doll!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. treasure her, they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  20. From the whole Tomball Recruiting Station, we would like to say congratulations and she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful. What a sweet little personality she has captured,
    She totally melts my heart.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  22. she is pretty i liked all the pics cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  23. She totally melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely beautiful!

    Erin (Bret's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww! I just want to kiss her little face!

    ReplyDelete
  26. She's so beautiful! I love the pics! I can't believe my brother is a daddy! We can't wait to meet her!
    Becca, Bret & Avery

    ReplyDelete
  27. She's so cute!!! How are you going to choose which pictures to get? I would want them all!! Love you guys very much!!
    M'Riah

    ReplyDelete