Tuesday, May 18, 2010

National Photography Month - Houston Photographer

I know you see the monthly listings at your kid's schools or in the newspapers.

It's National Whatever Month!

Well, these always intrege me. Who chooses these? And why do we have so many? And why are some of them so weird? I searched for an hour and still have no idea.

But I did want to let you know that May is National Photography Month and Foster care awareness month. Those are just the ones that are relevant to my studio. There are so many others.

Well, I have some fun links and discounts for you in honor of these great causes.

Digital 1to1 is a neat link put on by Amazon. It will teach you all kinds of things about photography.
DePelchin is a local Children's center that can give you more information on various things including Foster care. You can drop by there if you are in the Woodlands. They have a center on Lakefront.

In honor of National Photography month, book a full session with me and receive a free 8x10. Offer expires June 15th.

If you are or know of any families that foster, have them contact me, I will give them a free sitting fee. :) No expiration on this.

So enjoy this month of May and make it picture perfect! Go out and learn how to use that expensive camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment