Sunday, May 23, 2010

Future politician - Houston Newborn Photographer

Yesterday, I had the pleasure and I mean pleasure of photographing the best little newborn. He was super. I had done his mamma's maternity session awhile back. And now it was time for his debut. His mom had figured out the secret weapon (a bath) so he was zonked out. So we proceeded to shoot away and get some fabulous photos! Here a just a few. But I wish I could share his name, because in 20-30 years, you will all be thinking back to this blog entry, saying. Oh I knew him when...

Enjoy the sneak peak. He is beautiful.
Is this your first baby (not counting your hubby)? Yes
Is motherhood going better or worse than you anticipated? Better
What is the best thing about being a new mom? Having my baby in my arms, its a feeling that I can't explain is magical...
What do you imagine your baby being when he grows up? Soccer Player, Doctor, Politician....
What are you most looking forward to teaching your baby? I can't wait to take my baby for swimming classes....
What is one wish you have for your baby in the future? I wish him all the happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment