Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day! - Woodlands TX Baby Photographer

Well, even though Mother's day is coming to an end, I did want to acknowledge it and wish you all a wonderful and well deserved Happy Mother's day.

I have said it before, but I do have the best Moms in the Woodlands. You guys are so patient, kind, loving and most of all FUN! I couldn't ask for better clients.

So on this Mother's day of 2010, I hope that your husbands pampered you, your children gave you tons of kisses and you took some time for yourself. And if you didn't do it today. Here is a secret thing I do. The day after Mother's day, I do all of the things I really wanted to do on Mother's day. It is My day! I take some time for myself, eat what I want, watch my shows, go shopping, etc.

So feel free to take my idea, especially if you didn't get everything you asked for today.

And again, Happy Mother's day! And here are two photos of Caden with his mommy and grandma on Mamma's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment