Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sisterly love - Woodlands TX Child Photographer

Today two sisters came to see me. Oh, this shoot made me wish two things. 1). that I had a little girl and 2). that I had a sister when I grew up. They were so good together and the bond was already so strong. I can't wait to see this family grow through the years.
Miss B was full of personality and I loved getting to know her a little bit. Miss C had just turned 3 months and was so good! She was the perfect model. And is now part of the Tippy Toes family, so you will be seeing a lot more of her. I loved seeing them together. They were the perfect pair.
Enjoy the sneak peaks!

How old is your baby? 4 months!
Is motherhood going better or worse than you anticipated? Better
What is the best thing about being a new mom? Looking into her big, innocent eyes and knowing that she is totally dependent on me
What do you find most challenging? Balancing the two children with such wide age spans
When was the last time you slept longer than 2 hours? And be honest. Or can you remember? About 4 months ago
What is your favorite thing about your new little one? She is so laid back and always has a smile!!!
Do you have any words of wisdom for other new mom’s to be out there? Take your time and let them grow up slowly. It will go so fast. It seems like yesterday that my 9 year old was the size of my newborn
What do you imagine your baby being when he or she grows up? A loving mother!!!
What are you most looking forward to teaching her or doing with her in the future? We love to play outside so I look forward to exploring the woods, parks,etc. I can't wait to see her expressions as she sees what the world has to offer!
What is one wish you have for your baby in the future? My only wish is that she love Jesus Christ and that she is a reflection of him to others in this world.

What is the age of your child? 9
What is the best thing about your child? Her laugh -- it is contagious!!
What do you find most challenging? Helping her understand that perfection is not always obtainable
When do you absolutely just love, love, love your child the most? Quiet moments, silly, etc. When she is silly -- her funny faces, laugh...it is hard not to join in
What is your child really into right now? Cheerleading
Is there a game or something you do with them? And what do you do to get them to laugh? We love to jump on the trampoline
If you had to determine a career today for them today, what do you think your child will be? Veternarian -- she loves animals and is very kind-hearted
When your child grows up and is a teenager that won't listen to you, what is one piece of advise you will give them? Follow your heart -- the Lord will not lead you astray

No comments:

Post a Comment