Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May Kute Photo of the Month - Woodlands TX Photographer


I love looking back each month and to see the beautiful families I have met and what has taken place. Usually I think back and think these sessions have taken place months ago. But they were only a week or two ago.

May brought a lot of babies! Looking back through the blog I had 3 newborns, 1 3 month old, a almost 4 year old, 1 family and a one year old, plus a few older shoots. So, as you can tell it is going to be hard to choose the Kute photo of the month.

So I always go back to my stand by method. What session was the complete package?

You probably remember this newborn shoot. The whole shoot went great. Even though she didn't want to sleep, we still managed to go some really great portraits done of the family and of her. And choosing my favorite of the session, let alone of the month was going to be hard. But I just kept coming back to the ones of father and daughter. I think we all know that there is something about a father/daughter bond. I know that my dad and I have one. He gives me anything I want! But in all seriousness, these two already had it. Pretty amazing at such a young age. And since Father's Day is right around the corner... Thought it was appropriate.

So I choose this portrait for the Kute Photo of the Month of May. She is now almost a month older, and one day will look back at this portrait and will be mortified. But for now, we can all just admire how Kute and little she was.

Congrats guys! And a reminder for all of the new blog stalkers. Winners of the Kute Photo of the month contest will receive a free 16x20 wall portrait of this image and a $50 gift certificate to use at their next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment