Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kept One Eye on Me at All Times - Houston TX Newborn Photographer

If you have been following my blog, you know that I like to think of my clients as part of my family. So I figured, why just post photos of people you don't know anything about. That is just strange. How about I start giving you some information of your new "family" members with your beautiful photos?
We will start with a new addition to the family. Miss S. Born last week. Here is a short interview from her mommy and some sneak peaks from the session.

Is this your first baby (not counting your hubby)? No
Is motherhood going better or worse than you anticipated? Better

What is the best thing about being a new mom? Getting to meet the baby for the first time and introducing her to our 3 year old.
What do you find most challenging? Balancing the needs of everyone in the family.
When was the last time you slept longer than 2 hours? And be honest. Or can you remember? Last night! She sleeps for about 4 hour stretches at night.
What is your favorite thing about them? My favorite thing about my newborn is how she loves to snuggle up with me and sleep on my chest.

Do you have any words of wisdom for other new mom’s to be out there? Relax and enjoy! Things don't need to be perfect, your newborn will love you even if the dishes aren't done or the laundry piles up. Also, try to find humor in everything, even the rough spots. This will help keep you sane. Lastly, remember to take care of yourself. As busy as things can get with a newborn (and perhaps other children in the house), don't forget that mommy needs some TLC, too.
What do you imagine your baby being when he or she grows up? I can't even imagine at this point what she'll be when she grows up.
What are you most looking forward to teaching them or doing with them in the future? I'm looking forward to all the same milestones that we experienced with our first daughter. First solid food, first steps, first words. The joy that she will experience as she explores her world and learns what she is capable of is so fulfilling to me.
What is one wish you have for your baby in the future? My wish for her is that she finds happiness and fulfillment in her life.

I had a great time today meeting this family. I loved the easy going atmosphere in the home. Miss S was just beautiful and I think enjoyed her time in the spotlight. We got a lot of great shots. And it got me out of the Woodlands for the day. Bellaire is beautiful. Thanks again you guys.

12 comments:

  1. Kara,

    Thanks again for making the trip to Bellaire. The "sneak peak" pics are wonderful and I can't wait to see the rest.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and a beautiful baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Obviously, this is one loved baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! What an adorable baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what priceless photos! she will SO love having these one day, to share with her own family. (and oh my goodness, you two look awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics, and what a wonderful idea to have a Q&A along with the pictures! From Tien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! Look how tiny she looks in Mommy and Daddy's arms. Can't wait to see the other photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful family and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are SOOOOOO Cute!!!! She looks so tiny in her Daddy's arms! Can't wait to see u all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are beautiful. Cant wait to see her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. racy! but i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennifer, you look beautiful. I love the one of you and Shelby.

    ReplyDelete