Friday, September 3, 2010

Full Time Fun - Woodlands TX photographer

For those that know me, you know that for the last 4 years, I have been running this studio on my nights and weekends. Not by choices, as this is my passion, but by necessity.

Well... Today was my first full day of full time work at Kara Powell Photography! Yippee!

Yes, I am now a full time employee of my own studio. Which means, yes. You can book your sessions during the week, as well as during the weekends. I will be opening my new branches soon (more to come on this). And the new blog will be launching soon as well. There will be a lot of new and exciting things coming your way! I'm going to be catering more to the mom.

So for all of you that encouraged me along the way, thank you. I am hoping that this will be the start to a long and really exciting journey. But most of all, I hope that I can help many of you capture those fleeting moments of your families. As, I know how quickly they go by.

Here is to many more productive days ahead.
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment