Sunday, April 4, 2010

March Kute Photo of the Month! - Woodlands TX Maternity photographer

Even though I'm a little behind, I can not believe that it is April and we are done with March! Where did it go. Looking back over the sessions from March, I shot a lot of good looking babies and mommies! It was a hard decision.

But thinking back on the sessions as a whole, I chose Mrs. N and her soon to be little boy. It was a picture perfect session with well over 30 really good portraits. So good in fact that I just printed many from the session to hang in the newly cleaned up studio! She was just too cute and willing to do all kinds of new and creative things. Love that!

So when I had to choose one from this session, that was the hard part. We had location shots, studio shots, shots with hubby, shots alone, happy shots, prop shots, etc. Just beautiful. When I saw this portrait, even straight out of the camera, it was perfection. Not many mommies are as comfortable with their new bellies and bodies as Mrs. N is. I'm sure she will look back at this portrait and wish for that moment of solitude and peace to come back! :) Thanks for the opportunity to take some fantastic new shots! And enjoy your portraits.

A reminder that Mrs. N will receive a free 11x14 print and a gift certificate to use on her next session. Congrats you guys, can't wait to meet the little guy!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so Much.. I cant wait to see what we can do with our little baby boy. I look forward in seein you soon..

    ReplyDelete