Saturday, April 3, 2010

A boy and his ball - Woodlands TX Child Photographer

I know I have said this before but time passes by way too fast. The little guy in the middle is part of our Tippy Toes plan, who we met when he was a newborn. And then again at 3 and 6 months. But now that he is over a year old, we met again to do his final session in the plan. He has grown up so much over the past year.
Mr. C loved playing in the sun, chasing his brother and sister and most of all playing with his blue ball. I enjoyed seeing you all again.
Oh and Mr. C's brother gave me the best compliment I have heard in a long time. He said that the last time he came to my studio, it was "Off the chain!" I can't pay for better advertising than that. Happy Easter you guys!


3 comments:

  1. Ohh too cute! The one with the little boy just looking down at the bench like he's thinking about what to do with the ball is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so natural! I loved how they captured the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really captured the beauty of family

    ReplyDelete