Thursday, September 24, 2009

Introduction to Photography Webinar

Ok, in case you missed it!

As promised, here is the date and information for the Webinar. This is a repeat of the Introduction that was given last Friday at my house. It was very widely received. I'm hoping to record this as well, so we will see if I'm technically capable of doing that.

So, for all of you that have a hard time getting away from the house, or just don't want to (that would be me some days), here is a way to watch it from home.

Dial in and watch in your PJ's. I will be. This webinar can hold up to 100 people, so feel free to send this to all of your friends. Again, this will be the last free session. After this, we will begin charging. I will also post this on MOW as well. Enjoy!
Kara


When: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:00 PM-8:30 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Online

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1. Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/363140888

2. Join the conference call:

Dial 309-946-4605
Access Code: 363-140-888
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 363-140-888

No comments:

Post a Comment