Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Caden - Big Man On Campus, 8 months





Well, it is official. Caden turned 8 months today. I tear up when I think about it. My gosh, it seems like yesterday when I think back to holding that little bundle. He barley moved and I had to wake him up to eat. Now he never sits still and won't stop eating.

Some new occurrences with Caden:

  • 2 new teeth
  • he found his right thumb, for sucking (great, not thrilled with that)
  • he is riding in his big boy car seat
  • crawls, stands up, pulls up and jumps around constantly
  • very, very close to walking
  • sings, talks and screams at the most importune times
  • loves to eat, especially sweet potatoes and cheerios

Favorite past time - baths and throwing things!

Here are some photos from this past weekend. They aren't great, but I did the best I could with just me and my boy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment