Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kute Photo (KP) of the Month - February

Ok, this is quite frighten to me. February is over. Where did it go?

When I was going through the photos over this past month, we didn't take a ton (quantity) but we took a lot of great ones. So it was hard to choose.

But looking back, I wanted to select a photograph from a very special session. I went to the A family's home and shot family photos for them. We were supposed to do them outside, but it was one of those weekends where the cold spell came through, so we moved things inside, which actually worked better I think. They were so warm and inviting. I felt like family. Even though it was a large family, I wasn't a bit nervous. They were so great. We took a ton of photos and even shot some in the kid's rooms, which was really fun. It was really great to see the kids come alive and show their personalities.

I chose this photo because of the interaction and realness it shows. Most family photos are so stiff and stuffy. But you guys allowed me to get you laughing and be playful. I hope that this is more of what your family is like. Goofy is good in my book. Enjoy your print and I can't wait to see you guys again.



No comments:

Post a Comment