Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Big Italian Family Reunion - Woodlands TX Family Photographer

The A team...
I had the privilege of being invited to a big Italian family reunion last weekend. The A family was getting together and it had been several years, so I dropped by and took some photos of the different family groups. Here is the final family portrait. My favorite is the later one where they are showing their true colors. You have to love family. They were so much fun and might I say, so organized! You guys did a fantastic job prepping for me. I should take you on all of my shoots.
Thanks again for feeding me (the food was the best I have had in a long, long time) and inviting me into our home. I had a great time meeting all of you. Enjoy your portraits.



No comments:

Post a Comment