Friday, November 20, 2009

Caden's trip to Iowa


Sometimes I just have to brag..

Some of you know that Caden made his first trip to Iowa this past weekend to see my realitives. And man, I couldn't have asked for a better baby! He was poked, woken up, kept up, played with, fed weird stuff, etc. But he never complained. Always the entertainer, he was up for anything. Great on the plane rides, great at restaurants, great with new strange babies (other than the one incident of mauling) and he slept great every night is a strange bed. So I don't want to say that I have the best little guy in the world, but I think I might just have the best little guy in the whole world!

He did fantastic. Just hope this good traveler continues. Here is a collage of him and his second cousin watching my uncle do a little construction. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I was just checking out the blog and I see you think my baby is strange?!? :) When you get your pics back from Pinkle Toes, you will have to send me the link. I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete