Sunday, October 4, 2009

Introduction to Photography Photo Contest - Voting Needed!

In the Introduction to Photography class, I assigned homework. I know, that is the teacher coming out of me. But I figured if we really want to get better at this, we need to practice. So these ladies had 2 weeks to practice the 10 major topics of photography. And then pick their favorites and send them to me! So here are the photos that they sent to me. 

Here is what I need from you. On the right hand side of the blog there is a poll. I need you to vote you on your favorite. The winner will get to come to the next class for free! Voting will end next Friday. So send this to your friends and family and vote! There are some really great photos here. Especially for the intro class. Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. I missed the deadline to vote, but I really love photo #1. The color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete