Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Studio Update

August is almost over! Can you believe it!??Most of the kids have started school this week.

My sweet granddaugther, Haylee started Kindergarten on Monday! Oh, I feel so old! I will have pictures up by Friday. I'm hoping to get to go to grandparent day! :)

I have a ton of announcements this week, so let's get to it.
  1. Mom's school will be held on September 18th, more details to come, but if you have ever wanted to take better photos of your kids or just in general, this is your chance to learn some pointers. And have some fun at the same time. Bring your camera, as I will show you some things on it, even if you have a point and shoot camera. If this goes well, we will do some workshops around this topic as well.
  2. School's in mini session. We will be holding a mini session on September 9th at Northshore Park. Where better to take school pictures than the playground. Since it is so hot, we are only doing this early in the AM. Call me if you are interested in booking. It will be $25 for 30 minutes, with special print pricing.
  3. Little Lambs sale is this week - Friday and Saturday at the Loft on Grogan's Mill.
  4. Our 4Q newsletter comes out soon! There is big news in this, so keep your eyes peeled for this.

Hope you guys have a great week and good luck to all of those starting school. I know there are a bunch of you moms that are oh so excited!

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment