Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Models needed - Woodlands TX Photography

Summer is here and I need help!

Here are my up coming needs for models. See if you fit into any of the following categories. If you do, give me a call or email me. You will get a free session and a free 8x10 from the session.

1. Are you expecting, due within the next 2 months?
2. Are you expecting and are willing to allow me to take newborn portraits of your newborn, under 1 week old? You will have to be laid back and willing to let me do some "out of the box" things to your newborn.
3. Are you expecting twins or triplets?
4. Are you a family that is expecting a new daughter, has 2 daughters already and would like to do some portraits of the girls of the family when the new daughter arrives? Could be a blended family.

This model call will expire August 15. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment